This has not been the easiest period of my life. There’s been lots of upheaval, lots of stress, and lots of sadness and yet, there has been joy, hope, and yes, even peace. And so, I am thankful; for the things that follow and for oh-so-much more.
- For a job a love
- For a boss I respect who goes out of her way to let her staff know how much we are appreciated
- For good health
- For the many many members of my extended family
- For better relationships with my brother and sister
- For the simple pleasures – fresh coffee in the morning, sunrise and sunset, a comfy cocoon like bed, etc.
- For the community at CTK and the way that they continually love me and remind me of the Gospel
- More specifically for my community group and the consistency of meeting almost every Monday night for the last 4 years.
- For new life and being able to share in the love and joy of the littlest ones
- For the Word of God
- For the Hope that only He brings.