Sorry for the blurry photo… I’m learning to take indoor photos, but I don’t have a tripod yet. The lighting is better than my previous indoor photos… but I clearly need something to stabilize the camera!
Anyway, This is where I spend most of my time. It’s a backwards view onto the couch, because I live in a two-room studio and the opposite view would show you my bedroom. I’m hoping to get a screen at some point, but it’s not a huge priority because I like how not having the screen makes it feel more open. Because I spend most of my time here, it is a HUGE accumulator of clutter. There’s the Christmas cards project that’s still hanging out on the floor, the giant basket of DVDs, the books in the library basket that I haven’t read in two months (and are now accumulating fines)… the list goes on. So… Tuesday is “Living Room Day” on which I will complete the following tasks:
- Dust the television, side table, and entry way
- Vacuum or Swiffer the floor (depending on the level of dirt)
- Cull through book bin, pull out anything that needs to be returned to the library, etc.
- Rearrange blankets on the couch/rocking chair
- Do a “clean sweep”… return any items that are just hanging out in the living room to their proper place.