I’m acutely aware of my need to be grateful this year, and so, in the spirit of the day, here are just a few of the things for which I am grateful.
- New beginnings
- Living alone
- A church community that reminds me that I am not, in fact, alone.
- Fantastic coworkers, both new and old
- New fine lines (and maybe even a few wrinkles) that remind me from where I’ve come
- My grandparents and the way they’ve knit together our entire family
- A bountiful meal each year on Thanksgiving and a lifetime of memories on this holiday
- My community group at church, the way that we’re sharing our lives, and the way that I’m learning to share mine
- The faithfulness of God, and how He never gives up
- Learning how to live in each moment